Following these instructions will help to ensure that you get the best results from using Blackhead Solutions Cream. It is designed to clean deep and remove blackheads from your pores.
Tips Before Applying the Charcoal Black Mask
You will need to wash your hands before you start. Always begin any skincare treatment with clean hands so that you aren’t transferring any acne-causing bacteria to your face. You may want to have a few hand towels close by. It is highly recommended to tie your hair back off your face. A soft head/hairband will do this nicely. The mask will stick to your hair if it gets in it.
How to Apply Black Deep Cleansing Mask
- Cleanse your face with warm water to remove impurities and open up the pores
- Apply a thick layer of charcoal black mask to your face and let it dry for 20 minutes
- Remove black mask by peeling off from the bottom of your face
1. Step one is to cleanse your face and open your pores properly. A good cleanse will remove your makeup and any dirt from the day. Opening your pores will allow your Black Mask to penetrate and clean to remove more debris from deep inside your pores.
How to open your pores
There are several different options for opening your pores at home. 1) You can take a hot shower. If you do this, you can cleanse your face while you’re in there. 2) You can run hot water into your skin while leaning over it with a dry towel draped across your head and over the sides of the sink. 3) You can wet a hand towel, wring it out and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute. Lay down and carefully (make sure it’s not too hot) lay the towel over your face for a few minutes. Dry your face completely.
2. Step two is to apply the Purifying Black Mask to your face. You will want to avoid your hairline, eyebrows, eyes, lips and any area that is very sensitive. Apply the Black Mask in an even and fairly thick layer. Try to get it a bit thicker at the edges. You can use your fingertips or a mask brush, you will get the same results from either. Let it dry about 25 – 30 minutes.
3. Step three is to remove your Black Mask. First, make sure it has completely dried. It should be shiny and feel like latex. When you touch it, it should not come off on your fingertips. Start the peeling process at the bottom of your face. Gently peel up an area and continue around the outer edges, ending with your nose.
Your face should feel fresh and smooth, clean and free from blackheads. Be sure to follow up with an appropriate moisturizer and sunblock.
*Article by Elegance